Monday, November 17, 2008


New Chief Justice Sir Salamo Injia, Governor-General Sir Paulias Matane and Prime Minister Sir Michael Somare enjoying a chat after the official swearing-in ceremony at Government House in Port Moresby yesterday. ・ Nationalpic by EKAR KEAPU
Read Story
I (Mathew Yakai) had the chance to work with Sir Injia from July 3rd 2006 - June 1st, 2007 as his honors Associate. I was impressed with his work ethics and wisdom he uses wwhen handing down decisions of controversal natures. During my term with him, I was so impressed to discover that most of his decisions were not appealed in the higher courts because he makes sure all the legal loopholes are properly filled. Lawyers whose cases came before His Honor admitted that. From Tsak valley in Enga province, he is the right man for the job. I am confident he will get the judicial administration on track. God bless him